- Minh Dan Vu Fotografie: Minh Dan Vu Fotografie, established in Lelystad, Chamber of Commerce no. 78500389.
- Customer: the person with whom Minh Dan Vu Fotografie has entered into an agreement.
- Parties: Minh Dan Vu Fotografie and customer.
- These terms and conditions will apply to all quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreements and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of Minh Dan Vu Fotografie.
- Parties can only deviate from these conditions if they have explicitly agreed upon in writing.
- The customer automatically agrees with these general terms and conditions when entering an agreement with Minh Dan Vu Fotografie. Any objections against these terms must be communicated in writing, before entering the agreement.
- These terms and conditions may be amended by Minh Dan Vu Fotografie at any time.
- The customer will be informed in a timely manner if any substantive changes take place during the term of the agreement. Minor changes of minor importance do not require prior notification.
_________________P R O D U C T S
- Any delivery period specified by Minh Dan Vu Fotografie is indicative and does not give the customer the right to dissolution or compensation if this period is not met with, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
- The delivery starts once the customer has fully completed the (electronic) ordering process and received an (electronic) confirmation of his order from Minh Dan Vu Fotografie.
- Delivery takes place while stocks last.
- Delivery of products ordered online takes place at the address indicated by the customer.
- If the agreed price is not paid on time, Minh Dan Vu Fotografie has the right to suspend its obligations until the agreed price is fully paid.
- The customer must ensure that delivery of the ordered items can take place on time.
- Transport costs are on behalf of the customer, unless the parties have agreed upon otherwise.
- Once you place an order for a book item, our team will process it within 5 business days.
- During peak seasons or promotional periods, order processing may take slightly longer. We appreciate your patience during such times.
- We offer various shipping methods to cater to your preferences and delivery requirements. The available shipping methods will be displayed during the checkout process.
- The estimated delivery time and cost will be provided for each shipping method.
- The delivery time for book items may vary depending on factors such as your location, shipping method chosen, and availability of the book.
- Estimated delivery time for the presale is September of 2024 but may be delayed.
- Once your book item has been shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number via email.
- You can use this tracking number to monitor the progress of your shipment on our website or through the designated shipping carrier's website.
- Shipping charges for book items will be calculated based on the weight, size, and shipping method selected during checkout.
- The applicable shipping charges will be clearly displayed before you complete your order.
- For international orders, please be aware that customs duties, taxes, or other import fees may apply.
- These charges are the responsibility of the recipient and are not included in the shipping fees paid at the time of purchase.
- Customs regulations and fees may vary by country, so we recommend contacting your local customs office for more information.
- If you encounter any issues with the delivery of your book item, such as delays or damage during transit, please contact our customer support.
- We will work closely with the shipping carrier to resolve the issue and ensure a satisfactory outcome.
Please note that this shipping policy applies only to book items purchased directly from our store. If you have purchased our products through a third-party retailer, please refer to their shipping policy.Return policy
- We accept returns within 14 days of the purchase date.
- The item must be in its original condition, unused, and with all original tags and packaging.
- Certain products, such as perishable items or personalized/customized products, may not be eligible for return. Please refer to the product description or contact our customer support for more information.
- To initiate a return, please contact our customer support within 14 days of receiving the item.
- Our customer support team will guide you through the return process and provide you with a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- The item must be securely packaged to prevent any damage during transit.
- Include the RA number on the package. Please note that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- We recommend using a trackable shipping method and insuring the package to ensure its safe arrival. Please provide us with the shipping receipt for verification.
- Once we receive the returned item and verify its condition, we will process the refund within 15 business days.
- The refund will be issued to the original payment method used during the purchase.
- Please note that shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- If you receive a damaged item, please contact our customer support immediately.
- We may request photographic evidence of the damaged or defective item for verification purposes.
- We will provide a replacement or issue a refund, including return shipping costs, for damaged items.
Please note that this return policy applies only to purchases made directly from our store. If you purchased our products through a third-party retailer, please refer to their return policy.
________________O N L I N E C O U R S ESign up
- The participant can sign up through the contact form or by emailing to email@example.com
- When signing up, the participant must pay the full amount to access the course.
- A customer has the right to withdraw within 7 days after the course has started.
- All workshop materials and additional documentation are protected by copyright and may not be copied, reproduced and/or published. Making image recordings of (part of) a workshop or course material is not permitted. The participant is prohibited to give course material, workshop, training or training material, to which rights as referred to above belong to Minh Dan Vu Fotografie, to third parties.
- Participants of the online course are not allowed to use the information given by Minh Dan Vu Fotografie during the online course to offer similar workshops to third parties within 1 year after the workshop. If the participant happens to do so, the participant must pay a compensation to Minh Dan Vu Fotografie.
- Accounts used for the course are personal and must not be shared with third parties.
- Minh Dan Vu Fotografie can not be held responsible if the course is temporarily not available due to downtime of the website.
- Complaints should be reported in writing as soon as possible. The photographer has the right to deliver good work for rejected work.
- The photo shoot and products are made personally for the customer. It is in no way possible to demand a refund. In case of dissatisfaction a new appointment can be made. This is only possible within 7 days of receiving the photos.
- If a complaint relates to ongoing work, this can in any case not lead to Minh Dan Vu Fotografie being forced to perform other work than has been agreed.
- Complaints regarding the photo tour, courses or workshops must be reported in writing. Minh Dan Vu Fotografie and the customer will seek a fitting solution together.
- Submitting a complaint does not affect the obligation to pay.
- The customer is responsible for himself and his property during all services from Minh Dan Vu Fotografie. Minh Dan Vu Fotografie is in no way responsible for any damage to the customer, his property or others, unless the damage is the result of the intention or recklessness of Minh Dan Vu Fotografie.
- Minh Dan Vu Fotografie is never liable for indirect damages, such as consequential loss, lost profit, lost savings or damage to third parties.
- All images, photos, colors, drawings, descriptions on the website or in a catalog are only indicative and are only approximate and can not lead to any compensation and/or (partial) dissolution of the agreement and/or suspension of any obligation.
- Every right of the customer to compensation from Minh Dan Vu Fotografie shall, in any case, expire within 12 months after the event from which the liability arises directly or indirectly. This does not exclude the provisions in article 6:89 of the Dutch Civil Code.
Applicable law and competent court
- In addition to the provisions of article 6:75 Dutch Civil Code, a shortcoming of Minh Dan Vu Fotografie in the fulfillment of any obligation to the customer cannot be attributed to Minh Dan Vu Fotografie in any situation independent of the will of Minh Dan Vu Fotografie, when the fulfillment of its obligations towards the customer is prevented in whole or in part or when the fulfillment of its obligations cannot reasonably be required from Minh Dan Vu Fotografie.
- The situation referred to in paragraph 1 is also applicable - but not limited to: state of emergency, defaults and unforeseen circumstances, delivery men or other third parties; internet, computer or telecoms; computer viruses, government measures, unforeseen transport problems, bad weather conditions and work stoppages.
- If unforeseen circumstances arise as a result of which Minh Dan Vu Fotografie cannot fulfill one or more obligations towards the customer, these obligations will be suspended until Minh Dan Vu Fotografie can comply with it.
- From the moment that the circumstances have lasted at least 30 calendar days, both parties may dissolve the agreement in writing in whole or in part.
- Minh Dan Vu Fotografie does not owe any (damage) compensation in a situation as meant in this article, unless the Dutch law prescribes otherwise.
- When the customer is unable to meet his obligations, Minh Dan Vu Fotografie is allowed to suspend her obligations until the customer can meet his obligations, unless the nature and minor significance of the shortcoming does not justify suspension.
- If it is not possible to meet the obligations within a reasonable amount of time, the parties can dissolve the agreement. The situation before the agreement will be restored as far as possible.
- Dutch law is exclusively applicable to all agreements between the parties.
- In the case of a conflict, the judge established in the Netherlands will be competent, unless the law requires otherwise
- The Dutch court in the district where Minh Dan Vu Fotografie is established is exclusively competent in case of any conflicts between parties, unless the law requires otherwise.